AFMG Network Forum
AFMG Network Forum Index -> AFMG SysTune -> Another request for some updates?
Another request for some updates?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:38 pm Reply with quote
kevinmcdonough

hey

I love the look of the new Ease 5, and I'm sure it's taken a lot of time to develop, and I know you're only a small team and you need to focus your resources on the products that represent the biggest share of your revenue...

....but....

It leaves me a little sad that there never seams to be any focus Systune. It's been well over 5 years since there was last even any bug fixes or updates to systune, and in that time I'm sure I count at least 15 updates that were provided for Ease v4, never mind the jump to now Ease V5.

And it seems like such a squandered opportunity just now: all my engineer friends are doing just now is complaining about Smaart's new pricing and licencing for V9, and saying they are sticking with V8 just now and looking at alternatives.

Functionally Systune is great, and of course it works fine as is. But a few updates, a bit of work on the UI, and it could really be the time to steal some market share from Smaart and make it a much bigger part of your revenue, much more likely to be something that would be worth putting resources into.

Are we likely to see anything happening any time soon, is something that's on your road map at all in the next while?

Kev
Re: Another request for some updates?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:58 pm Reply with quote
kevinmcdonough

kevinmcdonough wrote:

Are we likely to see anything happening any time soon, is something that's on your road map at all in the next while?

Kev

I guess not Sad
Re: Another request for some updates?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:53 pm Reply with quote
Bruce

kevinmcdonough wrote:
Functionally Systune is great, and of course it works fine as is. But a few updates, a bit of work on the UI

Yes, we do prioritize our work based on feedback we get from our customers. It would be very nice to receive your comments on what updates would be useful, and in what way the UI is detracting from your workflow. Please send these to us at support(at) afmg.eu and we would be happy to add them to our requested update list.

AFMG Network Forum Index -> AFMG SysTune